Wed, Aug 30|
Richmond Country Farms
Richmond Sunflower Festival
Sunflower Viewing at Richmond Country Farms. Please have your tickets ready to present on your phone for easy access along with a valid government ID or credit card made with purchase of tickets.
Aug 30, 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Richmond Country Farms, 12900 Steveston Hwy, Richmond, BC V6W 1A3, Canada
About the Event
- Open Weekends 10 am- 8 pm, Weekdays 1 pm - 8 pm (last entry by 8:30 pm). The last wagon to the sunflower field is 8:30 pm, and the last wagon to the parking lot is 9 pm.
- Management reserves the right to change the pricing based on the flower blooms.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed on leash. We just ask that you clean up after them.
- Drones cannot be used over our fields, farm or parking lot, per Transport Canada.
Richmond Sunflower Festival is brought to you by the family that brings you the Lower Mainland's favourite Pumpkin Patch.
Richmond Country Farms Ltd. has been family-owned and operated for over 40 years! The market is a unique and lively place to shop. The vibrant agricultural heritage of Richmond BC has helped make our Farm Market a popular attraction for local shoppers and visitors alike!
This year we have planted fields of sunflowers and dahlias for you to enjoy.